The company operations cover the full range of oil and gas operating activities including production, drilling, accounting and land activities. Operations are in the Permian Basin, Mid-Continent, Kansas, Colorado, Louisiana and the Gulf Coast.
In addition to operating its own properties the company operates for others as a contract operator providing the following services:
- Production maximization – stimulation, recompletions, and general efficient well maintenance.
- Production studies to determine maximum well productivity.
- Drilling – AFE design, drilling and well supervision.
Oil and Gas Accounting
- Revenue – revenue distribution (working, royalty owners, NPI and others), A/P management.
- Expense – Joint Interest Billing, A/R management.
- Financial Statements – applying oil and gas standards (GAAP), the company generates balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements for investors and clients.
- OGSYS is used as the basic accounting software.
- Management of bank relations, hedges and other debt instruments.
- Cash flow projections and monitoring.
- Title opinion and due diligence.
- Compliance with state regulations.
- Division orders.
- Litigation support.
- Land record maintenance.
CLIENTSOil companies (majors and independents)
Names and references will be provided upon request.